Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Soulmate

Mike and Zoee in her nursery..rocking her to sleep

I absolutely love love love this pic...it expresses the true bond that Mike and Zoee share.

Mike and I used to go out dancing a lot...this is one of favorite things to do together.


Mike proposing to me back in Nov. '2003...I was so surprised and glad that my closest friends and family were there to share it with me.







I cannot express how blessed I am that I married my true soulmate. Who would of thought that my soulmate would be 9 years my senior ?? Mike is the most awesome husband ever. He is such a wonderful daddy and works extremely hard to provide for us. He's so humble and caring..and I've never met a more giving person. I love seeing him take care of Zoee and I'm so grateful that he's so helpful around the house. If you read this Mike, I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and aside from my daddy, you are the greatest man I've ever met. It's a priviledge to get to wake up next to you every morning! XXOO

No comments: