Friday, November 13, 2009

Jillery's Baby Shower

My sister is going to be such a great mom!
(Okay..I totally forgot to wear a black bra with my shirt that is see-through!)
Some of her gifts from McCall's in Lamesa


Cute and Yummy Cake

Lil' Baby Ethan--I did a baby block and rubber duckie theme for the shower.

One of the hostess gifts

Her due date-December 8, 2009



The diaper cake Erica put together..Too cute!


Our hostess gift was the carrier and Tyler's mom bought the matching stroller

The gift basket that Mike, Zoee, and I got her.


There was 33 that attended.

The gift table
The food table

Cake and Punch Table

Preggers Mom-to-be


All of Jillery friends from Lubbock
(They all met at Texas Tech..roomed on the same floor in the dorms)

Me, Jillery, Mom, and sleeping Zoee

No comments: