Friday, March 26, 2010

Wascally Wabbit!

Free Photo (courtesy of the Music City Mall and us being a member of their Facebook page). It was awesome..the first 10 people that commented on their page received a free 5x7 pic with the Easter Bunny. I happened to be the 10th person! Lucky Day!

Well tonight we went and got Zoee's picture taken with the Big Ol' Easter Bunny and for some reason I figured she would be scared of him. He was a HUGE BUNNY, but never-the-less cute as can be. Zoee had a blast getting her picture taken. Mike sat her in his lap and she examined him at first and I thought, "UH-OH..here it comes". She's going to start crying. But nope, such a trooper. She started pulling on his whiskers and tugging on his bowtie. SO CUTE! She kept rubbing on his fur. And when it was time to take the pic, she was showing off real big for EVERYBODY. All the people around us were just laughing and carrying on about how fun and cute she was. There were actually TWO "Wascally Wabbits" in the picture. HA HA!! I can't wait to see Zoee hunt Easter Eggs..I think she will have fun picking them up in the yard this year since she is running all over the place now. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! (Make sure you look for pics of Easter ...Coming Soon!)

(The pic actually looks better than this in person. I had to reshoot it with my camera because I don't have a scanner at my home)

No comments: