Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eat your Peas, Please!

Zoee is 14 months old now and growing so big! She loves vegetables and fruits and I'm so happy about that. She especially loves peas. I think because they have kind of a sweet flavor to them. She loves to smash them and is real messy while eating them sometimes. Here is a great example!


It amazes me the things Zoee knows already. Her mind is like a sponge and absorbs everything that is said and done around her. We have to watch what we say already because she is already starting to repeat things that are said. This last week we had to go to a new babysitter because our regular babysitter (Mollie) went out of a town for the week to see her Mom for Mother's Day. Zoee did good at Mariel's house. Mariel has two kiddos of her own and she had a lot of fun playing. I'm so glad that she is learning to share and it shows here at home, too. Zoee is so sweet. She held up her babydoll to her chest the other day and started rocking it back and forth. Lil' expressions of love like this just warm my heart. I love just looking at Zoee and watching her grow..makes me feel so humbly blessed that I could have a daughter and it's even more miraculous to me how much she acts and looks like the both of us. She has been holding up the remote still like it's the telephone..she holds her hand up there, too and likes to mock people when she sees them talking on the phone. I think she is actually teething again because she was running a little fever last night and this morning. So I don't know what is going to pop up next.




She's indulging in a pretzel...she loves to eat.



Watching Mommy type this blog..ha ha



No comments: