Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spaghetti Face, Sleeping Beauty, and the Dreaded Tooth


This tends to be my life saying at the moment..I'm cherishing every bit of it!


This is Zoee's spaghetti face. She loves to slurp noodles and hopefully I can download the video of her slurping them so you can see how funny it is.
She loves to pose for the camera

I went in Zoee's room last night to check on her and this is what I found.
Her laying on TOP of the blanket and also laying the wrong direction in her bed with her feet hanging out of the crib. She's a Sleeping Beauty...love those cheeks!
She finally got in her 9th tooth..man, was it a doozy to cut!
But it's finally here..and you can see it in this pic on the right.
Pretty soon she's going to have a whole mouth full and then comes the awkward stage of all of them falling out.

She's so darn cute...love her so much!
Her personality totally shows through in this picture.


And she acts so grown already. Here she is taking her shorts to her room after I asked her to do it. It amazes me how much she already understands at 16 months of age.

No comments: