Monday, July 25, 2011

Randomness in July

These are a few of the random pics I've taken throughout the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!



















Sorry the pic is blurry...but I was taking it with my camera phone from far away. If you can't tell what she is doing..she is actually reading to herself. Zoee absolutely loves books and I'm so glad that she does. It's making her super smart and I thought this pic was super sweet!



















Funny, huh?? Zoee likes to walk around with her helmet on her head. Crazy girl!














She loves to play dress up and wearing Mom's sunglasses.
And after drawing on the walls the other day, we made sure to get her easel out and she knew where it is at all times..if she gets the need to color on things anymore.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Gosh Miss Zoee has such a personality!! Whata cutie!