Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Zoee is Three!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow
I can't believe my Baby Girl is Three already. Time flies when you are having fun, I guess! She is so smart and beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow even more. She is really fun at this age..but has shown quite a bit of attitude the past few days or so..So I'm just waiting for her Terrible 3's to kick in..cause I feel they are coming. We are about to start here in gymnastics and see how she likes it. I couldn't decide on that or dance..but I think dance will come a bit later cause I want her to be able to move around and keep her attention span. She weighs 40 lbs and is really tall. I had to take her to the doctor the other day cause she was sick and she said she is perfect weight for her height and I should expect to have at least a 5'10 girl by the time she is in high school or so. WOW..gonna be like her sister. She is really into small types of toys now...like Polly Pockets..Littlest Pet Shop and Barbies. She actually plays with the Barbies. She's really smart and loves to read. She knows a lot for a three year old, in my opinion. We've been doing this program on the computer that has really been helping her learn even more. It's a great asset! She's real lovable and loves to tell her Daddy stories when he puts her to bed at night instead of the other way around..HA!


No comments: