Sunday, September 9, 2012

Visit to Grammy & PaPaw's

Grammy & PaPaw's house is pretty fun except when the outdoors doesn't agree with Zoee.  I went and helped Mom put away her kitchen and we stayed there to visit and help from Thursday to Sunday.  The last day we were there, Zoee ended up with this nasty rash.  Mike had taken her outside and walked down the road and I guess from seasonal allergie..caused her dermatitis to flare up.  It didn't bother her at all..in fact, I didn't know it was even there until I went to change her pants that day.  A little bit of medicine and it was gone the next day.  
 Playing on the porch and sitting with PaPaw.
 She loves riding her bike on their big driveway.  That bike has really gotten it's use.  I bought it used for $15.00..and she has LOVED it.  She even rides it indoors around the house cause we have mostly tile.
Beautiful West Texas sunset on the way home from Mom and Dad's.

No comments: