Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Eventful Saturday Outing

We had a great Saturday..spending time as a lil' family unit. We went and I got my hair colored/cut..Zoee was actually really good..but peed on Mike's leg..too funny. Wish I took pictures..but I was too busy laughing to stop and grab the camera. We went shopping at this neat lil' store in Odessa for baby clothes. I adore everything in there and I want one of everything for Zoee. I will have to steer clear to save our bank account. But this is one of the items I did purchase for Zoee to wear this fall/winter. Isn't it adorable?? She's going to look so cute..so stay tuned for more pictures of this snazzy number.



Here's daddy and daughter posing for the camera. And for all those wondering..yes, that is a mohalk on Mike's head. He made me do it people!



My new color and cut..along with my sassy daughter. Mike said she looked like the Twister game that day with all her polka dots on.


Okay..we finally did it. I broke down and pierced Zoee's ears on August 1st. I toyed with the idea of it for many months..and figured if I'm actually going to do ...it's either now or never. I refuse to post the picture of her getting it done..it's really not that bad
(but I'm sure a lot of you will have your own opinions
of me being a mean mom for doing it already)
But needless to say, she turned out having 14-karat gold cute earrings that look fabulous on her..and she only screamed 2 loud screams and then that was it..she turned all blotchy like I did when I'm mad..as you see in this picture..but she forgot all about it 10 minutes later.
I think she was more scared because there was two ladies that did both ears at the same time (which is totally better than doing one ear and then the other) and it scared her Mike was holding her head still. She shot the lady in the picture one mean GO TO HADES looks...and then refused to look at her again. She hasn't messed with them since..and I keep them really clean..and she's doing great with them. I'm hoping she will thank me later on for doing it early when she didn't remember the pain.



This is us before getting into the car right after the major event...she still wasn't happy




No comments: