Tuesday, August 11, 2009

She just turned 5 months old!

Jillery and Tyler..after giving them both a haircut.

Jillery is 22 weeks pregnant in this pic. Her baby boy and Zoee are actually going to be 9 months apart exactly..funny, huh? Guess my hormones rubbed off on her from my pregnancy. I cannot wait until Xmas with two new additions to our family..it's going to be fun!


HAPPY 5 MONTHS, BABY GIRL!!
She is getting so big...I wish she would slow down. She's been eating solids for a while..had to up her food portions..and she just gobbles everything up. She's been teething for a while..but nothing in sight yet. She's on the verge of crawling..almost has it down. I love it cause she sleeps with her lil' bo hinney up in the air at night. She makes Mike and I laugh so much..and we're amazed and so blessed that we have a happy, healthy lil' girl!


Giving my lil' boo bear some kisses!



She loves her Tia!




No comments: