Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Interviewing for Nannies

Wow! I keep telling myself over and over..I can't believe it's finally here! It's that time where I'm about to go back to work and I've been trying to muster up the courage to interview for nannies. I am doing my first interview tomorrow with a young lady and I hope I find someone really soon that we love. It's so scary leaving your child to go back to work..just the thought is making me nervous...but I have been praying really hard about it and I hope that God will send me someone that is awesome and that will take really good care of Zoee. I'll be posting later on about how the interviews go. Wish us luck!

On a quick note...I heard something funny going on outside a while ago..and I peeked outside and it's snowing. We have had one CRAZY winter. I mean, that's what it's actually suppose to do..is snow in the winter..but it's crazy how it's warmer one day and then snowing the next. WACKY WEST TEXAS!

No comments: