Sunday, February 28, 2010

Switching Over!

Well, we finally did it. We've switched Zoee over to regular milk now. No more formula. I didn't think she would take to it as well as she did. That's what I get for having doubt! She actually really likes it. And the best part is that her tummy totally agrees with it, which I was really worried about. I've heard a lot of horrible stories about switching over. She just goes to the restroom a lot more now while she's adjusting...ha ha!

Well, there is only five more days until Zoee turns the big "1 year"! It is just still hard for me to imagine that it's been a year. Before I know it, she's going to be going to Kindergarten, having sleep overs and taking Driver's Ed. It just amazes me what all she can do now. She's so intelligent and so eager to know what everything is and what everything does. She ate spaghetti for the first time with us tonight..and it was so cute..she just slurped up her noodles. She LOVES table food. Cannot get enough and has to try everything on our plates. She even points and does the lil' "give me" hand gesture when she wants something now. She loves taunting Posh (our kitty) and just giggles and giggles when Posh gets close to her. She has learned how to walk down the hallway to her room and grab a toy and bring it into the living room to play with it. Even though she has a million toys already in the living room to play with. She's actually walking really really well for just starting out. Almost running!! I seriously don't know how I'm going to be able to keep up with her.

We're gearing up for her big 1st birthday party..and we have a lot of close family and friends that have already RSVP'd. I don't know where I'm going to put everybody...but it's going to be a lot of fun! We bought a swingset for Zoee..and Mike is going to have to put it up sometime this week. I'm hoping the weather will be good enough for us to go and play outside for a little while. I'm ready though and all the decorations are so cute!

No comments: