Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ice Cream and Fits-How Do These Go Together??



Waiting on the Ice Cream truck..we can hear him..but can't see him yet.

Let me just say..our ice cream man is tried, true, and faithful. He is driving up and down the streets of my neighborhood, twice a day. His ice cream is way overpriced but OHHH..so yummy! This is Zoee's first trip to the truck. I hope from now on she doesn't hear the music to every kids ears and run to the door and demand she gets an ice cream...LOL Grammy and PawPaw divulged also and bought us all one. After looking at these pics..I realized just how ghetto fabulous his truck really is..funny, huh!


Zoee's first ice cream from the ice cream man..she loved it!
And later that evening....
I think our terrible 2's have hit quite early. This is what Zoee's "fits" look like. She always throws herself on the floor for them, too!






Already a girlie-girl..carrying around Mommy's purse










She loves to put the towel on her head after she gets out of the bath..just like I do..ha ha!






Zoee can't get enough of bathtime.







Can't you tell? She loves playing in the water.

No comments: