Friday, September 3, 2010

September Shenanigans


Looking for toys with Daddy

She found her clacker..this thing has been around forever and she loves it!

And searching for something else to drag out or get into!

Dancing to Daddy's music

Playing the clacker in her new PJ's

They love to play music together..it's so hilarious cause Mike acts like a "BIG" kid

Our new puppy, Lola, having fun..she is obsessed with Zoee's big duck!

Zoee was so pooped she crashed out in the dog bed..ha ha

And then offerred me some milk...she's so giving.

Zoee loves everything Mickey Mouse and all the characters included.


Riding in the car to church.

Okay this is hilarious because Mom said when I was little..I used to hold up my finger (#1) to be precise and walk around like that..stating I'm #1. Well, Zoee does the same thing.

Miss "Z" is always on the go..hard to get a good picture of her at this age.

Zoee is completely obsessed with our scale. She loves to get on it at least 3-6 times a day..sometimes more. I hope this is not an incling of what is to be in her future. I think she just likes to see it light up as she steps on.

This is the perfect picture of what my house looks like at the end of the day...sometimes about 3-4 times a day if I clean up after her when we are home alone together. And Zoee is such a dare devil...she always has to try to climb, sit, or stand up on things..anything she can. It's ridiculous and I try to warn her of the consequences..but she has to learn the hard way at times.
Zoee's face has change a lot to me. And she seems so tall for her age. I will find out stats next week when I take her for her 18 month check up and well visit. Can you believe she is about to be 18 months old??

No comments: