Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BUNCO AT THE BEACH


THE DIVA DIVAS
We get together every 2nd Tuesday of the month to play Bunco. I've always wanted to start up a Bunco group and asked for Courtney to help me head it up..This is our first meeting and we had a lot of fun. I really like it because I don't know 7 of them at all..so it gives everybody a chance to get out of their comfort zone and meet new people. We are always having subs..usually at least one a game..so someone new is almost always introduced. I love making lasting friendships and getting away from it all at least once a month with my girlfriends.

Courtney and Brittany

The BIG WINNER..man, Amber took it all home!

Christopher, Riley, and Alexis

Alexis, Summer, Jennifer, and Riley

Christa, Erica, Christopher, and Brittany

I rolled a Bunco!

No comments: