Sunday, May 8, 2011

Being Crafty...

Grammy bought Zoee many new bows the other day...and we have two bow holders right now with no room to spare. So I decided to make her a new bow holder to accommodate all her hair bows and put her smaller ones and barrettes on the older ones. Oh my..just counted..and she has 73 bows and a ton of barrettes..WOW! I wanted to make the bow holder simple because her bows are so busy. And we will be changing her room out soon to a different theme...something more girly this time around. Already have started getting things for it a little bit at a time.

About her bows..there are some that I have bought..a lot that Grammy has bought..and many that I have made myself. I love being crafty. I just my sewing machine back from my Mom because hers had broke down and she just bought a new one...so what's next on my crafty agenda???

No comments: