Friday, May 6, 2011

My Momma is...

BEAUTIFUL, SMART, SWEET, LOVING, CARING, HARD WORKING, COMPASSIONATE AND OPINIONATED...ha ha!
I like to think I received some great attributes from her!
She taught me that it's okay to laugh out loud...
How to be loving...
She always threw me the best birthdays...
And gave me a great sister, who I loved to pester...
But is also my Best Friend...
She made me the best Halloween costumes..and Pageant attire...
And how to frolic in the snow..
even if we had to wear bread sacks on our feet to keep them warm...
She always made us look so pretty...
Even though we had to wear the dreaded pink curlers to bed...
And Easter was no exception..we were dressed to the nines...
And told us to always follow our dreams..and that they do come true!
She always said to surround ourselves with great friends...
And that it's okay to act silly...and have fun...
And even through my awkward stages...she loved me anyway...

And I can't wait to share everything my Mom has taught me with Zoee...
because I love my Mom so much!

Happy Mother's Day, Momma...
Couldn't have asked God for a better one!
Love you!

No comments: