Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fat to Fab Challenge

I have started a Fat to Fab Challenge with a group of my friends. We started this back first part of October and are going for 12 weeks. Our 12 weeks will end the Monday before Christmas. We get together and weigh in (accountability) every Monday. We usually make it a play date for the kiddos so that's always fun. I have been doing really well. I've also joined the YMCA last week. Katlyn and I go to the Y every morning, drop the girls off at the daycare and go and swim for two hours. We do Aquacise (water aerobics) on Mon-Wed.-Fridays and Aqua Zumba on Tues. and Thurs. We usually stay in the water for another hour or so and swim around..do laps..stay constantly moving in the water. It's really taking the inches off of the body and I love being in the water! I have set three goals for myself along the way of this weight loss journey. My ultimate goal is to get down enough to actually get pregnant on my own. Mike and I want another baby and this has been our hardest challenge. God willing our dream will come soon very soon!

No comments: