Thursday, March 12, 2009

After all that anticipation..She's finally HERE!

The first time I got to hold her sitting up in a chair... She was so tiny... I couldn't believe I was a mom.


This is when they brought Zoee in for me for the first time...the nurse handed her to me and then said: "We need to go over some things" I cannot tell you what she said about that..I was in awe of lil' Zoee.







The first official picture of Zoee in this big bright world. My pediatrician let me glance at her and then swept her away. I was so overcome with emotion...



Zoee Ambrielle was born on 3-6-9...after a grueling almost 55 hours of labor. I went in on Wednesday afternoon and didn't have her until Friday @ 1:34 in the afternoon. Man, was I exhausted..but WELL WELL worth it! She is so amazing..and Mike and I cannot wait to see her grow up.
My recovery went really well, even though I was in the hospital for almost a week having Zoee. It took me about 3 weeks to finally get around really good..but the C-section experience was really good for me. My epidural kicked in and it was gravy after that. Note to new moms to be: If you have to have a C-Section..do not..I REPEAT..do not drink anything after the surgery that has ice in it. My nurses failed to tell me about this until I did drink a ton of water (because I was so thirsty) afterwards. It causes gas..and you do NOT want gas right after those muscles have been cut down there...NOT FUN! LOL

No comments: