Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby on the Way
















We've had our last sonogram..which everything looked great. We've had many many doctor's appointments. I'm actually now 36 weeks..and we only have about 2 weeks left until Zoee will be here..unless I have to be induced earlier. We are soo excited and so ready.
We had our Baby Shower on February 7, 2009..and also Mike was thrown a Daddy Baby Shower during the Super Bowl. It's been a great month except for the high blood pressure I've been having. I have to go for testing every week up in the labor/delivery at the hospital. They put me on monitors and just make sure everything is going okay. They told me if I go into labor on my own, now that I'm past the 35 week mark, then they won't try and stop it..just let it come naturally.
We finally finished Zoee's Nursery..check out the pictures

No comments: