Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm a MOMMY

Giving Zoee a sponge bath..before her umbilical cord fell off..she was trying to impersonate John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever..ha ha
Learning to grip fingers...too cute

Mommy bonding

Love this!




Her first really bad temper tantrum...man, it was a doozie..Mom and I were trying to dress her up for pictures and she was just not having it.



Well, the first weeks home with Zoee have been wonderful. Mom came and stayed with us the first week while Mike worked and then Mike took the second week off to be with us. It was hard for me to get around and up and off my extremely high bed..but I did it. I cried the first night..because I was exhausted. I just knew that I wouldn't hear Zoee and something would happen to her and I couldn't get to her fast enough. I guess that's the baby blues setting in. And man, did I get the baby blues. I didn't quite understand what mom's would talk about when they mentioned the baby blues..but I do now. All those hormones ..raging and you can't help but to bawl and bawl over the stupidest things. It took a while for it to go away for me..but I'm back to my normal self again.

No comments: