Friday, September 11, 2009

THE BIG 3-0!!!

We've moving!!! Glad to finally have a big enough space for all of our stuff..and us! HA HA!


And what a great birthday present..new furniture!


Birthday festivities under way...Bidal and Mike are party animals!


Courtney, Alexis, and I spent a much needed afternoon of relaxation for my 30th.
Massages and pedicures were on our agenda.



Here's Meghann (salon owner)
Go check out Pure Day Spa in Midland...it's wonderful!
Everyone needs a lil' TLC in their life.


I love April..she gives great pedi's...and she's a wonderful friend, too!



EKK..EKK..EKK..(psycho music) Thought this was a cool pic of Courtney



We all met up at Ajuua's in Odessa for some much needed Mexican food and fun.
Mike and Alfred enjoying some michiladas


Miranda and Joe



Alexis and Courtney



Tyler and Jillery just enjoyed some yummy Mexican food



Zach and Mindy



This cake has the biggest scandel behind it...Glad to know that Courtney's not on America's Most Wanted for a birthday cake. LOL I'm so thankful for wonderful friends!
(THANKS COURTNEY AND ALEXIS)



Us girls having a great time!


My sister is always so thoughtful when giving gifts.

Sonia and I..looking fabulous!


My hunny bunny and I ...all decked out in red (his idea)..lol

Turning 30 is a huge milestone in your life. I still cannot believe that my 20's just roared on past me and I'm heading over the hill quite rapidly. It seems like just yesterday I was 18 years old..moving away from home to start the next journey in my life. I was always the one to make the mistakes and learn from them that way. Always took the much harder beaten path..made stupid decisions.. Gung Ho about wanting to be SO grown! Little did I know, that being GROWN meant getting through school(s)(yes that's plural) and venturing out to find a wonderful husband and now having a baby with TONS of responsibility, bills, etc...etc..etc...

I had a lot of fun in my 20's --learning about myself..what I want out of life...learning what kind of friend, daughter, sister, wife, and mother I want to be! Someone told me that your 30's are the best years of your life..cause you kind of have things figured out. I'm ready to enjoy them with my beautiful family.

No comments: