Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Love the Holidays!

I just love fall. I don't know if it's because of the changing of the weather, beautiful colors, or it's a sneak peak into a long array of holidays to come. This year the holidays are going to be so different for us. I can't wait for Zoee to enjoy her first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We also have a new addition that is going to be added to our family before Christmas and Mike, Zoee, and I can't wait for Ethan to be here.

We get our new furniture on the 29th..we've been waiting a while for it to be finished..and can't wait for it to arrive. Now, I just need a dining room table to be complete. We get rid of ours in our last move because we didn't have enough room for it.

I have Mike's birthday coming up, Mom's birthday, Halloween, Jillery's baby shower (which I'm in charge of), Dad's birthday, Thanksgiving, Ethan's arrival, Christmas, Tyler's birthday, and then New Years! Not to mention all the parties and events that go on in between there. WOW...didn't actually realize how busy I was going to be until I wrote it all out. I love it all though..the hustle and bustle of everything seasonal! Hobby Lobby just loves me! I have to go and get my many totes out of storage to be able to decorate..Mike gets real excited about it all..let me tell ya! HA HA! On top of that...I've got to finish up getting my house in order..there is probably a week's worth of work I have to do around here. Fun Fun! I'm so ready to rock it all out though...and I'm very excited!

No comments: