Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun @ Dinnertime


Zoee is trying to hold her own spoon. She just insists that she holds it to feed herself now.


If she was blue, she'd looks like a Smurf to me with that silly toboggin Dad put on her head.





This is the face she gives you if you try to take the spoon away..ha ha!



UPDATE: Zoee is now 9 months old, almost 10. I weighed her the other day and she weighed 18 lbs. by my scale at home. She doesn't go to the doctor until the end of January for her well visit and we'll definitely know exact measurements then. She will have to get a TB test done (POOR BABY). They sure do a lot of prodding and poking the first year of a baby's life. Glad they don't remember it. When I called the doctor she said I could start Zoee on any kind of table foods (aside from the ones that are harmful to babies) and told me I could start her on regular whole milk if I wanted. I think I'm going to wait until she's closer to a year old before giving her regular milk because the formula has such good stuff in it for her.
The table foods she has tried so far are:
eggs (which Grammie fed her and she choked..she must not like the texture)
guacamole (she loves)
refried beans
mashed potatoes (doesn't like them yet)
dressing (from our turkey dinner the other day..she LOVED it)
chocolate pie filling
whipped cream
and we're trying new things daily aside from her baby food
She loves to eat her snackies every day..which consists of Gerber cookies, Little Puffs (which corn and cheddar flavor is her favorite), Yogurt Bites (she loves all flavors) Apple Pinwheels, and Carrot Pinwheels. And she LOVES apple juice, just like her sister Sebrena!

No comments: