Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One Proud Mama, Five Teeth, & Snotty News!

Okay everyone....BIG NEWS: Tonight Mike and I were in Zoee's room as usual (playtime before bed) and having a good ol' time when Zoee decides she wanted to be daring and stand up (like she always does) and then let go and hold that pose for a few seconds. Yes, all on her own...I was a very proud Mama! She did this several times throughout our playtime. I predict she will be trying to take her first steps pretty soon..she gets braver and braver each day. And boy, you should see the excitement on her face..like she's saying: "Look Mom, no hands!" Ha ha!
She would giggle a little everytime she would let go..and then fall back on her lil' bum. I tried to get pictures..but it happens so fast...one of these days I"ll catch it.

In other news: Yesterday was a horrendous day for us. Zoee pretty much cried off and on all day..and now, yes. I know why. I looked in her mouth this morning and to my surprise..there were two more top teeth that have pushed their way through. Yes, folks..if anybody is counting that makes FIVE teeth in all, now. It's craziness!! My 9-month-old has five teeth. She's going to have a whole mouth full before she hits her first year. LOL Every time Zoee gets a tooth she gets a little cold. I guess this is God's way of telling me that it's a coming. My poor baby was so miserable yesterday..today was a little better..her teeth didn't seem to be bothering her as much...but she still has that nasty snotty nose. And she DOES NOT like for you to suck out her boogies with the bulb nor wipe her nose. Heavens to Betsy..she squeals like a pig when I even come close to her nose. So it's been all about the snot the past two days. It's only Tuesday and we've already had a long week. I hope it gets better as the days pass...and hopefully she'll get over this cold soon. I have the snotty nose, too..so that doesn't help any. Just wanted to let you know what's been going on around here. This is Amanda ..Signing OFF!!

No comments: