Monday, December 7, 2009

Zoee is 9 months old

My baby girl is 9 months old today!





She loved having the monkey trail along with her.






OH what fun! We got her Dora mobile out tonight to see if she could sit on it and ride around.
She LOVED it!


Trying to figure everything out.
She's hanging out with Daddy in her lil' houseshoes..aren't they so cute??

Man is the time flying right on by. I got a little emotional tonight while watching Zoee play. I was thinking back on the past 9 months of our lives together. It has been the most rewarding and awesome experience of my life having my lil' bundle of joy. Where the heck has the time gone??? After seeing Ethan for the first time the other day...I told my Mom, "I don't remember Zoee being this little." She said, "Well, she was." I was looking back at the pictures of when she was first born..and that's when I had a little tear...all that rush of emotion and joy! I still can't believe that Mike and I were finally blessed with such a precious lil' being. This is what I try to think about when we're having those "off" days that mom's often have...you know the ones..where he/she is teething and nothing makes them happy. I try to remember the good moments and praise God for giving me Zoee no matter how good/bad our day goes. I have loved watching her grow and so thankful that Mike has afforded me the opportunity to stay home with her and not miss out on anything. She's been a lot of places and has already learned a ton of things in her 9 months of life...sitting up by herself, crawling, getting her first 3 teeth in (almost 4), standing up on her own, saying her first words, just to name a few...


I can't wait to see her in the next coming months grow even more and more..I know that her 1st birthday will be here before we know it. We are getting really excited and counting down the days til' Christmas so we can see her tear open those gifts.


Thank you God and Mike for giving me the opportunity to be a MOMMY!


I can't wait to see what the future entails and can't wait for her to grow up with her new lil' cousin, Ethan. I'm sure they are going to get into lots of trouble together..LOL

No comments: