Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Are you Ready for some Football???

















Are you Ready for some Football???
Mike is! He is the Commissioner for a Fantasy Football league this year. He picked his team the other night called "Mike's Beasts". He was pretty impressed by who he ended up with and now we'll see if his teammates make it a good season! Even though I like football..most of the time during football season we are watching about three games a week, if not more. I guess it makes up for Mike having to watch all my Reality Smut (ha ha) all the rest of the year! (Real Housewives of Everywhere, Jersey Shore, Survivor, Big Brother, etc... I could go on and on) LOL I'm sure he gets just as tired of that..even though I secretly thinks he enjoys it ..maybe not as much as I do..but just a little..HEE HEE!

No comments: