Monday, August 25, 2014

1st Day of Kindergarten

Well, it's here.  Zoee's 1st day of Kindergarten.  I wasn't sad...just praying she has a good year.  She's grown up so much already.  She is starting at a new school that's not even finished being built.  They move in to their classrooms next week hopefully.  
 Daddy got to take her to class with me and she loved it.  She's a big Daddy's girl so this picture says it all.
 Zoee's teacher..so pretty
 We gave her teacher a fun lil' gift for the new year.

 She was really excited.
 The sunrise on the way to school was beautiful.
 Julianna was in Zoee's Pre-K class and she's in her class this year, too.  So fun




Pooped out after school.  I asked if she wanted to take a nap and she said..No, Mom you can ..but I'm not.  This is what I saw about five mins after that conversation.  HA HA

No comments: