Thursday, October 8, 2009

Facts of Life

Tag You Are it!!!
Please read the following and then send me either an email or post on your blog back with your answers!

Five random facts:

1. I have moved 11 times, lived in 4 different cities, since I was 18 years old and moved out of my parents house.

2. I have a tattoo..which I got when I was 18 years old..and I still love it to this day. I'm fascinated with body art..but don't see myself getting anymore.

3. I have been in 2 major rollover wrecks. The first wreck flipping 5 times. The second wreck flipping 4 times and have a disorder now called post traumatic stress syndrome because of it. I freak out when I'm not behind the wheel of the vehicle in control of the car.

4. I have a pillowcase that I have had for 18 years...it has Minnie Mouse on it and get razzed all the time about throwing it away cause it has a huge hole in it and has little balls on it. I sleep with it and carry it with me when I go on trips. LOL

5. Mike and I tried for 4 years to have a baby..and our blessing finally happened! So all things are possible through Christ that strengthens us!

Five Things I wish I could Do:

1. Speak Spanish fluently.

2. Have enough money to get a massage twice a month and pedicures every two weeks.

3. Be able to travel to all the places I've always wanted to go. Be able to take Mike to see his favorite football team (Oakland Raiders) to a game at the Black Hole.

4. Be more humble and worry less of what others think of me.

5. Be a backup singer for a major recording artist.

Five Pet Peeves:

1. Earwax...totally grossed out by it. I can deal with poop, drool, blood, whatever else..but cannot stand earwax. I hate looking over at someone and talking to them and them looking forward and you see a big ball of wax hiding in their ear..UGHH!! Grosses me out!

2. Favoritism and People that intentionally hurt others feelings.

3. When I invite someone to a gathering, party, or event, and they don't RSVP..nobody seems to do this anymore.

4. When people don't do what they say they are going to do.

5. Being hot and then getting sweaty

Five things I would never change about my life:

1. Getting saved and being thankful for prayer and having the Lord in my life.

2. Having such a good family..even though we have our problems within sometimes...they are a great support system and I know they love me no matter what.

3. Marrying my soulmate. He's the most awesome husband, father, and best friend.

4. Having such a wonderful healthy and happy baby girl.

5. Having great friends.

1 comment:

Rendi said...

I really like this.. I need to fill one of these out as well. I learned a lot about you that I didn't know.