Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Seven-Month-Old Sassiness

Brown-eyed Beauty



OHH..NOO!!




My Lil' Ballerina
She favors her daddy here



Posing Pretty

She wonders what is underneath her


Fairy Princess



Notice the beautiful butterfly that came to visit her in PawPaw's garden

It's been 7 months since Zoee was born and she gets sweeter and sassier as the days go by. I have loved these past few months, because she is showing off her BIG personality and all day today she was calling out "Mamma". I can't tell you how it warms my heart to hear her say that one lil' word. She's crawling faster and faster and tries to grab onto anything she can to pull herself up..and she has now learned that there are things are on the coffee table she can grab and pull down. Now it's time to put things away..baby proof the house..tell the cat to run for her life (ha ha) cause Zoee is on the move. We went to Carlie's (Erica's lil' girl) 1st birthday yesterday..and it was so fun getting to see Zoee interact with lil' Carlie. (Pics will be up soon)
I can't wait til Christmas to see her rip into her packages...and play with all her new things.

I've been working on Jillery's baby shower. And it has been a lot of fun putting it all together. As you probably already know, I love planning parties..and this is a huge event that is about to happen in Jillery's life..and I'm excited that I get to plan the baby shower to jumpstart it. I can't wait for lil' Ethan to be here as our newest addition to the family...and hope everything goes great with her delivery. Please pray for her..and us as we embark into motherhood together.

No comments: