Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall and Family Photos














Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love watching everything change, I love that it's football season, colder weather, Halloween, Thankgiving, the different Fairs, fall food, colors, and my all time smell is spice cake or pumpkin candles. I love to decorate my house and cook popcorn balls, pumpkin rolls, and candy apples! YUM! This year we will be going to the St. Ann's Fair and Fiddlestick Farm. We are hoping to pick out some great pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and we'll even do some carving right before Halloween!

Here are some great family pictures because I wanted to show memories of Zoee at 18 months of age. We are so blessed!










Zoee loves Lola






My pride and joy








I can't believe we've been married 6 1/2 years. Time seems to be just flying by us. I still love him just as much as I did back then...actually I love him more. He's given us a great life and given me a chance to be a great mother to a sweet, loving lil' girl!









No comments: