Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rooting for Daddy's Favorite Team












As most of you already know, Mike's favorite NFL football team is the Oakland Raiders

(even though the Houston Texans runs a close 2nd)

He loves everything Raiders and has since he was a young boy.

Apparently their team used to be really good back then and some of the greats have played for the team.

Mike is such a big fan and it's a major part of his life so I wanted to pay tribute to his everlasting love of the sport and his favorite team. So I had made a tutu for Zoee a long time ago and she's actually never worn it. I dressed her in it for a our photo shoot so she could take pics with her Daddy dressed in his favorite team gear. I love these pics...it shows how much they love each other and Mike is such a wonderful father..I love him so much!



































































No comments: