Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 Months Old

Zoee is 25 months old. She is really tall for her age and so adorable. She has curly hair in the back just like her Daddy and straight on top just like me. She's a lil' stinker and for some reason when she hit 24 months she decided..Oh, it's time to throw fits now to get my way. So she does. I guess she hears me call Mike by his name a lot..so that's what she has been calling him. Mike...Mike..is what I hear down the hallway a lot. She loves her Grammy & PaPaw...especially her PaPaw and asks for him quite often. She's been going to bed in her bed at night and sleeps all night until about 5 or 6 am and then comes and gets in bed with me when Mike goes off to work. She will then sleep until about 8:30 or 9. She has made many new friends in the past few months and loves hanging out with them and doing fun things. She still doesn't eat very much. Kind of picky when it comes to what she wants to eat..and when. She's growing up..and I notice her face changing more and more each day. She looks a lot like me now..as to when she was younger..she looked more like Mike. There are certain things or facial expressions she makes that looks just like certain family members. Her favorite thing to do every day is brush her teeth. She loves her Dora spin brush. She loves to read and can count to 10 sporadically now. She hums the ABC song..but can't get past "G"..it's sweet. She's really fun loving and very active.

No comments: