Friday, January 20, 2012

Stuck in a Rut

I told Mike yesterday that I feel "stuck in a rut". I get to feeling like this every once in a while...guess life just catches up with me. It doesn't help that I haven't been able to drive and get out and about like we are so used to doing. I'm surprised Zoee hasn't been acting more crazy. We try to stay busy here at the house..learning and reading. We are heading out today though to the park. This should be fun getting out into the fresh air and letting her run free and wild. She really has been a trooper since about December 15th, when all of this started. I do have Bunco tonight..so I will finally have some adult interaction (besides Mike in the evenings and my parents during appointments). That should be fun! I'm hoping to get out of this funk very soon!

No comments: