Monday, July 13, 2009

Friendly Visit with an Old Friend

t The kids were singing songs to Zoee..she especially loved "Happy Birthday" even though she has a while until her real birthday.

Playing together..making Zoee smile.


Zoee just loves Mindy and Vannah.

Vannah's first time getting to hold Zoee. I'm sure Zoee is going to look up to her someday..like she would a sister.



I had a great visit with an old friend a few days ago. I went and saw Mindy, Zach, and her kiddos. Beau and Luke are twins, Savannah is oldest and then Torbyn wasn't there. Mindy is Supermom after having four kids, all close in age. I used to go and visit her when the kiddos were younger and see how stressed out and overworked she was. I now know exactly how she is feeling..well the overwhelmed part of being a mom. I don't have four..but some days I feel like I do.

When we went over, the kids just loved Zoee. They were singing all kinds of songs to her and she was having a ball. Savannah kept saying how cute she was. I remember going over to watch the twin boys, Beau and Luke, when I was pregnant. Beau just loved on my belly. They are brilliant lil' kids so full of life and I can't wait to see them get older. I'm glad to see my friend, Mindy is finally getting what she deserves..a good fiancee, great new job, and super kiddos.

No comments: