Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Stepdaughter, Sebrena

Sebrena and Lois (my cousin) at my Dad's retirement party


Like Father/Like Daughter..they look just a like

Getting to hold her sister



Chilling out, relaxing..all cool


Sebrena holding Zoee for the first time in the hospital




Sebrena is my stepdaughter. I've been in her life since she was 9 years old. She is now 15. We've had our ups and downs..but that's to be expected with stepdaughter/stepmother. She's a very intelligent, talented (she sings and dances), and well-rounded teenager. Having her around Zoee is a little different because they are so far apart in age. I think that when Zoee grows up she will look up to Sebrena. I have both her and Zoee's pictures up on my shelf in the living room. I was looking at it the other day and I can't believe how much they look alike. They both have the Arguello eyes..big and beautiful.

No comments: