Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zoee Follies

This is Zoee, Mike, and her Uncle Mac trying to pretend they are gangsters.

She was sad we took her out of her bathtub..she loves baths!

Love this...she's learned to blow bubbles and do nurples.


Goofing around with Mamasita.


She was soooo sooo happy!


Only Mom can dress me up to look totally ridiculous.



Goofy grinning!


OK..funny story..I had her laying on the couch on her boppy underneath a blanket..when I realized the boppy was way too close to the edge of the couch..I went over and pulled off the blanket and this is what I found. Her basically hanging off..this is when I realized that she was a mover and shaker.



She fell asleep while I was feeding her...ha ha..look at the dribble!


Here are some pictures of my favorite funny moments with Zoee. Yesterday, Mike was making her laugh and we realized that she laughes just like me, open mouth and all. She cracks me up all the time. I just love her quirkiness and she totally rocks!

No comments: