Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jumparoo Fun

She loves to sit in front of the TV

"Are you watching, Mom?"




Zoee seemed to be getting bored with her usual swinging and bouncing in her bouncer (the one that is stationary). So Mike and I decided to buy her a new toy : The Jumparoo. This thing has all kinds of bells and whistles on it..and she absolutely has a ball. She especially loves to bounce away while watching the Noggin channel. She loves TV...which could be a bad thing...but since we spend so much time at home..that is one of our favorite pasttimes lately. I hope she is soaking up all the learning from the Noggin channel..I know that I've been learning a lot, even some Spanish.






I also took her to the pediatrician the other day because I thought she was coming down with something. Well, he said she might have a slight cold..but it didn't last long. She didn't even run fever. So he checked her over and decided to give her the dreaded 4-month shots. I dread them more than anything because I know when and how it's coming. She didn't even cry. She's such a lil' trooper when it comes to getting them.

No comments: