Friday, September 27, 2013

Brianna's 5th Birthday Party at Mr. Gatti's

Our next door neighbors have a grand daughter that Zoee loves to play with when she's staying with them. Her name is Brianna and she had her 5th birthday party at Mr. Gatti's.  I really like Mr. Gatti's parties and Zoee had a blast!  We ate the buffet, had cake, opened presents, they made balloon animals, then they took the kids into a separate room and entertained them.  Then we were given tokens to go and play in the game room.  She's five months younger than Zoee and about a foot shorter.  Zoee looks sooo tall here. HA 








1 comment:

benilhalk said...

This 5th birthday bash at this location was executed fabulously. I am totally in love with all of these cute photos. Such posts always give me inspirations for my son’s birthday party that I want to host in a grand style at one of the Chicago event venues. Might pick the Disney theme as per his demand.