Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Escape Artist during Mall Playdate

 

I organized a mall playdate for the kiddos to come and play in the play areas at our Music City Mall. We had a lot of fun except for the fact that Zoee was such an escape artist. They have two areas..we started out at one and before I knew it she had escaped and was running down the mall pointing at something that was on the ceiling. I noticed she was saying, "Bird" and pointing at it as it flew away. Then we decided to move down to the other end of the mall where they have this play area that is padded for climbling including a big slide. All the kiddos really liked it and once again Zoee escaped from there, too. She scared the crap out of me cause one minute she was there and the next she was gone. Once she realized I was chasing her she thought it was a game and turned around and smiled real big and took off running once again toward the big carousel they have in the middle of the mall. I finally wrangled her up and blockaded her in to the play area. It was great fun, but very tiring for me having to chase her. This is why there is only three pics..that aren't so good. HA HA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: