Friday, November 12, 2010

A Day with Mommy

We had a good day on Friday other than me being a li'l worried about Zoee's eyelid. The night before she had been barreling down the hallway pushing her potty chair down and I guess the potty got stuck on one of the grout grooves and stayed and she went forward and hit her eye on the potty chair. Not sure exactly how she managed it..but you know kids. So she was fine that night..I kept monitoring her. It didn't seem to phase her..she didn't even cry..but I was worried about it. The next morning I got her up I was accessing the damage and I saw that a few blood vessels right above her eye on her eyelid looked like that had busted into somewhat of a bruise. She was still feeling fine but I opted to call Dr. Ranga anyway. They were out of the office for the day so she didn't get back to me for a while...but I told her what had happened and she said as long as it's not bubbling up and she's not throwing up that she should be fine..just keep an eye on her and if anything happens go to the E.R. Well, nothing happened..it just looks really bad. I often wonder what people think when you go out to places and your child has bruises or bumps on them. Zoee is pretty clumsy as it is (I think because of her feet/leg situation). She's always falling or bumping into things and getting banged up. But I've heard a lot of kiddos are just as clumsy that don't have problems. It seems like, too, when you have somewhere to go or pictures to take..that's when the occurances are more profound..LOL
Isn't she so cute at 20 months?? She's getting so big. Posted by Picasa

No comments: