Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Since I'm a SAHM now...I figured why not put up the Christmas decor out early this year. I usually wait until right after Thanksgiving...so I'm about three weeks early. It was quite the feat getting the tree put up while Zoee was napping. And just like I thought she is already tearing some of the bottom ornaments off of it. And she loves to take some of the decor off of the shelves. She likes to love on the Santa on the bottom left hand side and I tell her that Santa is coming to visit soon and ask her "What does Santa Claus say, Zoee?" She will let out in a low grumbled voice, "HO, HO, HO!" It's so darn cute and hilarious. These are pics of my tree, which is decorated mostly in Gingerbread Men and Women. I absolutely love it! This year I told Mom I would wrap her presents, as well as, ours. BIG MISTAKE...ha ha! I counted 86 gifts so far and there are only a few left that I will be getting gift bags for. But they are two lucky li'l grandbabies, aren't they?? We are so fortunate to have such great parents that like to spoil! I can't believe I managed to get them all under my tree...and it was a doozy of a task..but I did it. I'm not too sure if the gift bags were a great idea this year because Zoee has already taken out one of Ethan's gifts (which happens to be these li'l minature horse figurines made of rubber-like material). Well, I could only find one the other day...and looked and looked for the others. Today I found two more of them hidden underneath the second shelf of my microwave table. She's a sneaky li'l thing! We are loving our decorations and Zoee prances around in the living room. I think she is as jolly as I am and looking forward to Christmas, even though she doesn't fully understand yet.










No comments: