Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 1st Sewing Craft Project As A Mom

I felt quite crafty this evening. Ever since Jillery told me she is doing a Cowboy theme for Ethan's 1st Birthday party coming up, I decided I would try and make a toddler dress out of bandanas. I finally got my sewing machine out, which I've probably used only a few times since I've had it, and decided to go to work. Not sure of what I was doing..I mostly winged it. It turned out really cute and I can't wait for her to wear it. I even made her matching hair bows for her pigtails. I will post pictures of the party coming up the first part of December. It's going to be a cute birthday party (Jillery has already shared a few of her ideas with me) and we can't wait to have some fun!
Here is a li'l slideshow of my bandana dress project. It's my first since I've been a mommy and I can't believe I haven't done anything sooner besides make bows.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments: