Wednesday, November 10, 2010

She's so Daring

Tonight we watched the CMA Music Awards while waiting for Dadda to get home from school. Zoee was loving the music. She laid beside me at the beginning of the show and when Lady Antebellum was announced as a contender for one of the categories they played a snippet of one of their songs and Zoee started tapping her foot to the beat of the music and right on beat may I add. I think she may have some music inclination in there somewhere from her Mama..LOL She loves to dance..so when an upbeat song came on she got up and started prancing around and dancing. I took a li'l video that I will post soon..it's funny. She loves the Christmas tree and loves even more to take the ornaments off of it. She also likes to climb on EVERYTHING. This includes her play table which she now gets up on and jumps off into my arms. She is quite the dare devil. She is such a character and smart as a whip. New word for the day: READY..like as in "Are you ready??" It's funny to hear her say it right before she takes the plunge.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: