Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Mommies Meeting

We met with the other Mommies and their kiddos from our Mommies group this day. Zoee had a blast, other than me not letting her play outside because it was so yucky out (windy and dirt). She already had a runny nose and I didn't want to make it worse..but I felt bad cause she was watching most all the other kiddos were outside playing and every time the door would open, she'd try to escape without me seeing and dart out and climb up on the slide. I guess she thought I couldn't reach her there. HA HA! I met several women and they were all really nice. We met because we are putting together a float for the Midland Xmas Parade. It's going to be Rocking Around the Xmas Tree themed and Zoee and I area excited already. Well, I am at least..she doesn't really understand it all...yet!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: