Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Smart Cookie

Last week we went over and tried learning our body parts. She didn't seem too interested last week..but yesterday I asked her, "Miss Z, where is your nose?" And her finger instantly went into her nose. I was so shocked because I didn't think she was really paying attention last week. Apparently she has me fooled..LOL I proceeded to say, "Miss Z, where is your eyes?" And she pointed to them. And she also did her ears, hair, arm, and feet. And then I said, "Miss Z, where are your teeth?" And she made the cutest li'l face and kept chomping up and down. So far she knows quite a few and we continue to work on them daily. She amazes me how much she is learning from me and others around her. I'm so glad I get to stay at home with her and teach her things. She is proving to me that she is one smart cookie!

No comments: