Saturday, November 6, 2010

20 Months Old

Zoee turned 20 Months Old Today! I still can't believe how fast it's going..only a few more months and we'll be partying it up for her 2nd birthday. She has been doing so much lately that it's impossible to get everything down. My favorite things she is doing nowadays is: She recognizes pictures and the sound that they make in books, movies, etc. For example..she sees a train in a book and she puts up her lil' hand and makes the locamotive sound (CHOO CHOO!)
I just love it. She is still saying mostly jibberish as far as sentences go, but does speak a lot of words individually. She really loves books and we have to read the same ones daily..over and over and over. She cracks me up so much with how expressive she is. She recognizes that she is passing gas now..and very proud of it. She usually giggles really loudly. And does it quite often in the bathtub. We went to Hobby Lobby today and went down all the XMas aisles and I can tell that she is going to LOVE Xmas..hopefully as much as I do. She was quite excited. She hasn't been eating a whole lot lately...sometimes surprises me how she musters up all the energy that she has to run around like she does. This is mainly because she has been cutting her canine teeth. I've heard these are the most painful and I believe it. She hasn't really felt herself until this week for about 3 weeks. And the bottom two canines have come through. She still has two more canines on top..NO FUN! Halloween is over and she really liked Trick or Treating and attending all the events we did. I joined a Mommies group..so we are hoping to meet a lot of new kiddos and mothers. I'm excited about the interaction that she will be getting with other kids because she seems like a loner when we go places and she wants to still be by herself. She's perfectly content though. Her sleep pattern has changed quite a bit in this past month. She is going to bed earlier but getting up in the middle of the night (especially when she is teething) and wants to get in bed with us. So I let her and then when she falls asleep, we put her right back in her own bed. I've heard that this is going to happen. She is only taking one longer nap a day now...sometimes two shorter naps depending on what we have planned. She loves playing with her babydolls and pretending she is the momma. She's getting a lot more hair and I'm loving that. Daddy is home more now since he changed jobs and we love it that he gets to spend the weekends with us. I look forward to the next few months because of the holidays are right around the corner. We are excited!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: