Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Days at Home















There's a lot of water and juice drinking going on.
















And crazy hair days like this one. Reminds me of the movie, "There's Something About Mary"
This is Zoee trying to flush the toliet. One of the newest things she likes to do now that she is potty training..ha ha She kept running from me while I was trying to take her picture. Man, it's hard to get a good one of her these days.















And Day 1 of weight loss challenge. Man, it's going to be hard around the holidays to do this..but I wanted to start now because A. My family is motivated and doing this, too..they've already gotten a jump start on me and B. I want to lose some weight before we go on our Spring Break vacation in March. And that will be here before we know it! I started doing my Zumba videos and love it! Am I related to Jay Leno??? HA HA. That's what this pic reminds me of.

No comments: