Sunday, December 19, 2010

Canon Christmas Party

I always say every year that I wish I had more Christmas parties to attend because I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays and everything it entails. Well, this year, I have been to quite a few gatherings, parties, and holiday happenings that I have been excited about. Last night we attended Miranda and Joe's Christmas Party. We had a lot of fun meeting a few new people and eating a delicious Mexican feast. We gabbed and mingled and then had a gift exchange which I've never played before using a deck of cards. It was so much fun getting to open up gifts, exchanging them with someone else, swapping them back, taking them back again several times. Someone had brought lottery tickets with a pair of Christmas socks. It got exchanged a few times. Our limit was $20.00 so they had $20.00 worth of tickets..and ended up winning $102.00. It was great! Mike and I ended up with some beautiful wine glasses, a bottle of wine, and a carafe. We had a great time and thanks for inviting us, Miranda and Joe. Can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. Merry Christmas!!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook design made with Smilebox

No comments: