Thursday, February 24, 2011

NO OOPSIES or UH-OHS HERE!













First outing after doing the 3-day potty training and "NO ACCIDENTS"!!
WAY TO GO BIG GIRL!!! I even introduced her to a public restroom. A gross one at that. You really don't realize how gross they are until you have to desanitize the place for your kiddo..HA HA! The finger painting made her thirsty..cause she gulped her cup down. I just knew she was going to go potty in her carseat on the way home cause we had to make a few stops. But she proved me wrong!! As soon as we got home, I asked her if she needed to go potty and she said, "Yes". Took her to the restroom and she peed a mighty pee..ha ha! She was actually holding it and let out a big "AHHH" at the end. I'm so proud of her.

And after today, I really do believe that the 3-day potty training does work. Thank goodness I stuck with it and didn't give up on it. I'm so happy, but my li'l girl is now becoming a "BIG" girl! (Sniff Sniff)

No comments: